Clerk's Office Open to the Public for ELECTION BUSINESS ONLY
The Clerk's Office Will Be Open to the Public the Saturday & Monday Before Election Day.
The Clerk’s Office will be open to the public for election business only on Saturday, August 1, 2020, from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM AND Monday, August 3, 2020, from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
Residents will be able to:
- Register to vote
- NOTE: Residents will need to show proof of residency
- NOTE: Residents can still drop off their ballots via the secure Dropbox located at City Hall
We would also like to share with the public that we WILL BE OPEN for Election Day.
Learn more at www.berkleymich.org/vote.
Please Wear a Mask While Exercising Your Right to Vote
For those wanting to vote in person, all precincts will be OPEN FROM 7 AM - 8 PM on Tuesday, August 4, 2020.
Appropriate social distancing practices will be in place.
Everyone planning on visiting the polls are encouraged to wear a mask.
What to Expect When Coming to City Hall
The City's COVID-19 safety procedure includes:
- All staff will be wearing personal protective equipment
- Installation of sneeze shields
- Installation of hand sanitizing stations
- Markers placed on the floor to maintain social distancing
- We ask that all patrons wear a mask when entering the building
It is important to note that this is a fluid reopen process. Information changes constantly and we are trying to adapt as best we can. Our first priority is our staff and the public's safety.
To learn more about the City's Recovery and Reopening Plan visit www.berkleymich.org/COVIDreopenplan.