Citizens Engagement Advisory Committee
What Is the Citizens Engagement Advisory Committee?
Mission: The Citizens Engagement Advisory Committee’s (CEAC) mission is to serve as the City’s extended communications arm by bridging the divide between the city administration and Berkley residents.
Vision: The CEAC will raise public awareness on city services, promote the City of Berkley’s vision for an inclusive community, and will build trust between the community and the City. As an outcome, the citizens of Berkley will:
- Be well informed about City initiatives and projects
- Recognize the accessibility of Berkley’s services and City staff
- Share accurate information from the City and clarify City initiatives
- Serve as a focus group for City initiatives and projects
- Aid the City in identifying the harder-to-reach segments of our population
- Assist community members to connect with City services and communications
Berkley Community Resources Group
- Share a resource or tool for neighbors or community members or businesses can use.
- Share or list a need of yours or a friend or neighbor (no requests for cash). You can ask to borrow a tool, request assistance for yard cleanup, ask for a ride to an appointment, etc.
- Keep the comments positive.
Who We Are.
|Board Member||Term Expires|
|Sandy Fisher||July 2023|
|Nicole Menard (Vice-Chair)||July 2022|
|Adrianne Penney||July 2023|
|Jacob Robinson||July 2024|
|Jaye Sanders||July 2023|
|Katie Ware||July 2022|
*Vacant Position Available*
Council Liaison: Natalie Price
Staff Liaison: Torri Mathes
When Can You Attend a Meeting?
Meeting Time: 7:00 PM
Meeting Location: 2nd Floor Public Safety Conference Room, 2395 Twelve Mile Road
2023 Meeting Dates:
- January 11
- March 8
- May 10
- July 12
- September 13
- November 8
Click here to view CEAC meeting agendas and minutes.
Questions or comments for the committee can be directed to the Community Engagement Officer, Torri Mathes, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-658-3333.