Technology Advisory Committee
What Is the Technology Advisory Committee?
The Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) is an advisory committee whose primary charge is to support the development of Berkley’s Information Technology goals and the development of technology strategy to be included in the City’s Master Plan.
Generally speaking, the high-level objectives of the TAC will be to:
- Serve as a forum for the sharing of ideas, trends, and perspectives in IT and their municipal applications.
- Offer Berkley residents possessing knowledge and experience in relevant areas of IT the opportunity to provide Council and staff with feedback on such issues.
- Advise the Council and staff on current and proposed IT-related projects, services, and methods of leveraging technology to provide service to the public.
- Provide technical expertise and act as a liaison between the residents and staff.
- Provide vendor-neutral recommendations regarding IT solutions, where appropriate.
Who We Are.
Members must be Berkley residents who can demonstrate, through their application materials, they possess a background in, specific knowledge of, and/or an interest in information technology. The seven members of the TAC are appointed by City Council to serve 2-Year terms.
*3 Vacant Positions Available*
Council Liaison: Clarence Black
Staff Liaison: Stan Lisica
When Can You Attend a Meeting?
Meeting Time: 7:00 PM
Meeting Location: 2nd Floor Public Safety Conference Room, 2395 Twelve Mile Road
2024 Meeting Dates:
- January 17
- March 13
- May 8
- July 10
- September 11
- November 13
Click here to view TAC agendas and minutes. Questions or comments for the committee can be directed to Chief Innovation Officer Stan Lisica at email@example.com or 248-658-3332.