Berkley Public Library
The library will be closing at 1 pm on Friday, May 27 for staff training. The library will remain closed on Saturday, May 28, and Monday, May 30.
The library will reopen on Tuesday, May 31.
ATTN Berkley Residents/Businesses:
The City is in its COVID-19 recovery and reopening process for all of its municipal facilities.
What to Expect entering our City Facilities
- Masks are not required for the staff or the public but are strongly encouraged.
- Staff will continue frequent cleaning procedures, especially for high-touch surface areas such as service counters.
- Signs encouraging social distancing and best practices will be prominently posted throughout the buildings and on the entrance doors.
- Plastic shields or "Sneeze Guards" will remain over the counters to limit person-to-person contact with staff and residents.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be maintained at all entrances.
All of the above practices will be determined by CDC, State, and County guidelines, and may be altered if and when needed.
About Berkley Public Library
The Berkley Public Library provides a comprehensive collection of books and other materials for resident enjoyment along with innovative programs to inform and entertain patrons of all ages!
If you live, work, or own property in Berkley, you're eligible for a Berkley library card. The Library also honors cards from neighboring libraries.
Desktop computers are available on site for patron use. Downloadable content for mobile devices is also available at no charge. Bring your own tablet or reader and don't worry. Wi-Fi access is free at the Berkley Public Library. Stop by and be inspired!
|Check us out on Facebook & Instagram!
Hotspot Lending Program
We've implemented a hotspot lending program to provide wifi and extended digital access to residents.
If you'd like to check one out, give us a call at 248-658-3440 OR reserve one here.
Mobile Printing Available
Dive Into Our Digital Resources!
Director Contact Information