Let's Work Together!
As a continuation of the Berkley Master Plan, the Community Development Department is working on a parking study.
To begin this process, the Department held a community open house on Monday, January 31 to go over various topics and hot-button items with respect to parking. The meeting consisted of Community Development and our city parking consultants to go over the following:
- Why does Berkley need a parking plan?
- Who pays for parking?
- How should we think of parking on residential streets?
- How much parking is necessary for a successful downtown and community at large?
- How can Berkley make parking better?
We Want to Hear From You!
We had a fantastic turnout at our open house and it was great to hear your feedback on residential parking and the overnight parking ban. With this, we would like to quantify those details a bit more so we've developed two surveys to collect more data.
Below are two links to share your feedback with us:
General Survey Form: https://arcg.is/1Wfu9b0
- This survey is for residents to share their general thoughts and feedback regarding parking in Berkley.
- To create a Parking Concern, select the red "Parking Concern" pin on the left-hand side
- Once selected, click an area on the map to add a point
- After you select an area, input your thought on the parking
- Note: You are able to add pictures under the "Attachments" section, if applicable
- Once you've finished entering your information, select "Create"