City Update 2-16-21: Staff Working Remote Due to Inclement Weather
Please Note: The Treasury Department would like to inform residents that the tax deadline has been pushed to tomorrow. Residents can still pay via the secure dropbox or online. If you would like a receipt:
- It can be emailed to you as long as you include your preferred email address with your payment (send to email@example.com) or;
- For a paper copy, please place a stamped self-addressed envelope in the envelope with your cash and remittance copy and seal the envelope. We will mail you a receipt.
Berkley Public Library will also have a delayed opening today and will run its regular curbside service from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Public Works will be out working to keep the roads clear for residents and the community. Here are few quick tips to residents and businesses during snow plow season:
- Do not push or plow snow into the public street.
- Moved parked vehicles off the street during a snow emergency (or snow event).
- Don't "crowd the plow" - If you are out and about today, please make sure to give road crews ample room to safely clear the streets.
We would like to thank everyone for their patience during this time.
|City Manager's Office||3338 Coolidge Hwy.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3338 Coolidge Hwy.||email@example.com|
|Downtown Development Authority (DDA)||3338 Coolidge Hwy.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|City Clerk's Office||3338 Coolidge Hwy.||email@example.com|
|Community Development (Building/Planning)||3338 Coolidge Hwy.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Code Enforcement||3338 Coolidge Hwy.||email@example.com|
|Finance/Treasury||3338 Coolidge Hwy.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Library||3155 Coolidge Hwy.||email@example.com|
|Parks & Recreation||2400 Robinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Works||3238 Baconemail@example.com|
|Public Safety||2395 12 Mile Rd.||248-658-3380||248-658-3381||Emergency Number: 9-1-1|