The Clerk's Office Is Now Open to the Public by Appointment Only
Starting TODAY, residents can schedule an appointment with the Clerk's Office for the following services:
- Register to vote
- NOTE: Residents will need to show proof of residency after July 20
- Vote absentee ballot
- Drop off absentee ballots in-person
- NOTE: Residents can still drop off their ballots via the secure Dropbox located at City Hall
- Spoil ballots
Learn more at www.berkleymich.org/vote.
How to Make an Appointment
Staff will accommodate residents by meeting you via curbside or letting you in the building. You will need to indicate this with the Clerk's office when you make your appointment.
What to Expect When Coming to City Hall
The City's COVID-19 safety procedure includes:
- All staff will be wearing personal protective equipment
- Installation of sneeze shields
- Installation of hand sanitizing stations
- Markers placed on the floor to maintain social distancing
- We ask that all patrons wear a mask when entering the building
It is important to note that this is a fluid reopen process. Information changes constantly and we are trying to adapt as best we can. Our first priority is our staff and the public's safety.
To learn more about the City's Recovery and Reopening Plan visit www.berkleymich.org/COVIDreopenplan.