It's the Berkley CruiseFest!
The City of Berkley is revving up for the 24th annual CruiseFest Classic Car Parade sponsored by DTE Energy. This kick-off event for the Woodward Dream Cruise takes place Friday, August 16th, starting at 6:30 pm, on 12 Mile Rd. between Coolidge and Greenfield. About 400 cars will participate in the parade.
Local volunteers and non-profit organizations will sell official Woodward Dream Cruise merchandise throughout the week, weather permitting.
Official Dream Cruise Merchandise available at 12 Mile and Woodward.
Official Dream Cruise Merchandise available at these locations: 12 Mile and Robina, Woodward and Catalpa, 12 Mile and Woodward.
Official Woodward Dream Cruise Merchandise will be sold at these locations: Woodward and Edgewood, Woodward at 12 Mile, Woodward and Catalpa.
Friday, August 16:
- 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Kid’s Inflatable Zone at 12 Mile and Tyler.
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM: DTE Energy Booth: featuring games, prizes and fun, on Griffith, south of 12 Mile. A second booth is on Robina, south of 12 Mile.
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM: Food Courts on Robina, south of 12 Mile & Downtown Business District.
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM: Berkley’s Classic Car Parade. Find a prime spot on 12 Mile between Greenfield and Coolidge and enjoy the nostalgic roar! After the parade, view some of the classic cars behind the Berkley Marquee on Robina.
- 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM: Tri-Community Coalition Street Dance, on Griffith, north of 12 Mile.
- 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM: Live entertainment on stage, on Robina, north of 12 Mile.
Visit the Berkley Cruisefest Facebook page for more information regarding the schedule of events.