Ladies Night Out
LADIES, IT’S TIME TO TAKE TO THE STREETS OF DOWNTOWN BERKLEY!
The Downtown Development Authority (DDA) will be having a Ladies Night Out event on Thursday, July 15 from 5 PM - 9 PM.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
- ONE night of great shopping and dining: July 15
- Same great time: 5 to 9 pm
- Similar to pre-COVID Ladies Night Out, you can enter to win the GRAND PRIZE by leaving your completed physical map at a participating business. You will have to get stamps at businesses on both 12 Mile and Coolidge, exact details are on the printed maps. You can pick up a map during the event, please CLICK HERE to see the list of participating businesses
- There will be no shuttle service, please see below for parking and driving options
- Grand Prize will be a gift basket filled with wine, goodies, and Downtown Berkley bucks to be spent at participating shops
- Social distancing and other safety protocols may still be in place. Please be respectful of those measures
- Grab your best gal pals and head on out to Berkley for an unforgettable fun event to help support your favorite businesses
CLICK HERE to view all participating businesses.
If there is no shuttle service, how can I easily explore the entire downtown area? There are two different options. You can drive and take advantage of Downtown Berkley’s FREE parking. Or you can take advantage of MoGo ride-sharing bikes. We have two stations (Earlmont and Coolidge Hwy., and Robina and 12 Mile).
Do I have to go to a certain number of stores along 12 Mile and Coolidge to be entered to win the grand prize? Yes. Similar to pre-COVID events, you will have to go to businesses on both 12 Mile and Coolidge. More details can be found on the map. As a reminder, you can pick up your map HERE.
With COVID still around, how are you keeping businesses and event-goers safe? As we move towards opening up our City to welcome back our beloved patrons, we want to ensure that we have everyone's safety and health in mind for all the fun events we have planned for 2021.
While each event set-up might look a bit different (this will be determined based on the State’s MI Safe Start Plan), below are safety precautions for this event:
Please make sure you follow all safety protocols that our businesses have in place
We ask that you please bring hand sanitizer and use it frequently
If you feel ill, please stay home. We’ll have other events that you can attend later on in the year
DDA staff and volunteers will be on-site throughout this event to assist you and our businesses
Please be kind. You may be reminded of these safety protocols throughout the duration of the event by our DDA staff and volunteers. Please don’t be upset, as our goal is to look out for everyone’s well-being and safety