Health Care Benefits
The City of Berkley provides health care, dental and vision benefits for eligible full-time employees. Coverage details are available as noted below.
ADN Dental Vision Coverage | Federal No Surprises Act
AmWell Mobile App for Online Health Care Appointments
Convenient, affordable online health care is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week using the Amwell mobile app, available from the Android or Apple app store.
Meet with a doctor face-to-face online when:
- Your primary doctor isn’t available.
- You can’t leave your home or workplace.
- You’re on vacation or traveling for work.
- You’re caring for children or a family member and can’t leave home.
- You’re looking for affordable after-hours care.
**Co-payments and deductibles apply.
- ADN Administrators
- City of Berkley ADN Vision & Dental - Merit System Employees
- City of Berkley ADN Vision & Dental - Public Safety Command
- City of Berkley ADN Vision & Dental - Public Safety
- City of Berkley ADN Vision & Dental - DPW
- ADN Website
- Print a claim form
Federal No Surprises Act
When you get emergency care or get treated by a nonparticipating provider at a participating hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from balance or surprise billing.
Read the full details on your rights and protections against surprise medical bills.