Berkley CruiseFest 2022
Date: Friday, August 19, 2022
Start Time: Parade will begin at 6:30 PM - parade travels west down 12 Mile Rd from Woodward to Greenfield.
Denise Davis and the Motor City Sensations
New for this year, there will be a face painting booth and the movie for this year is going to be Back To The Future.
- Location: Robina Ave - North of 12 Mile
- Start Time: After the parade has concluded - Roughly 7:30 PM
ROAD CLOSURE DETAILS:
- 12 Mile Road will be closed from Woodward to Greenfield and Coolidge will be closed at 12 Mile Road beginning at 6 PM. The CruiseFest Classic Car Parade will begin at 6:30 PM (heading westbound, starting at Woodward and ending at Greenfield).
- Following the parade, 12 Mile Road from Woodward to Coolidge and the intersection of 12 Mile Road and Coolidge will reopen once the end of the parade has crossed Coolidge (approximately 8 PM).
- 12 Mile Road will remain closed from Coolidge to Buckingham (and all side streets between Coolidge and Buckingham at 12 Mile Road) until approximately midnight for the CruiseFest event festivities.
Interested in Registering for the Car Parade?
Visit recreation.berkleymich.org to register online or print the registration form below and send it via mail.