Combined Sewer System Study
The City of Berkley commissioned the engineering firm of Hubbell Roth & Clark to prepare a Combined Sewer System Study to analyze conditions related to the capacity of the sewer system. An overview of the findings and recommendations was presented at the July 16, 2018, City Council meeting.
The study contains valuable information that will assist in the decision-making process and development of strategic plans for future capital improvements to the city’s network of roads, sewers, and water mains. The content of the report provides a framework for Berkley’s planning and prioritization process regarding its infrastructure.
The report includes the following information:
- Overview of City’s Combined Sewer System
- Climate Resiliency/Flood Exposures within City
- Challenges within local/regional sewer systems
- City Mitigation Efforts to Date
- Potential Future Mitigation Efforts
Click here for a copy of the Combined Sewer System Study.
Click here for a copy of the presentation made to City Council.