August Primary Election Information
A primary election will be held in Berkley, on August. 7, 2018, to elect candidates for the following offices:
- U.S. Senator and Representative in Congress
- State Senator and Representative in Michigan Legislature.
- County Commissioner
- Delegate to the county convention of the Republican, Democratic and Libertarian parties.
Voters will also decide on the following ballot proposals:
- Berkley Schools sinking fund millage proposal. The request for 3 mills will be used to construct or repair school buildings; implement school security measures; technology acquisition and upgrades; purchase of real estate for sites for school buildings, etc,. Visit www.berkleyschools.org for details regarding this proposal.
- Oakland County Transportation Millage Renewal.
Registered voters can cast their ballots at their assigned poll location:
Precinct 1: City Hall, 3338 Coolidge
Precinct 2: Rogers School, 2265 Hamilton
Precinct 3: Berkley High School, 2325 Catalpa
Precinct 4: Community Center, 2400 Robina
Precinct 5: Angell School, 3849 Beverly
Precinct 6: Pattengill School, 3540 Morrison
Precinct 7: Berkley High School, 2325 Catalpa
The deadline to register for the August primary has passed, however; absentee ballots are available through Saturday, August 4th. For more information about this year's elections, voter registration, absentee ballots and poll locations, contact the City Clerk’s office at 248-658-3310.