The Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) for Infrastruture Improvements, comprised of a cross section of Berkley residents, is reflective of the community by gender, age, family, marital status and includes long time and short term residents. Tim Gaudet is the chair and Melanie Stevens is the vice chair.The CAC committee goals are to:
1. Review information regarding the city’s infrastructure needs – specifically roads and water infrastructure and municipal buildings2. Gain an understanding of the:
3. Review and discuss data regarding the condition of city roads/water infrastructure, municipal buildings, finances and resident survey results. Identify viable options, develop and present recommendations for City Council consideration regarding:
- challenges and financial impacts on the city’s current and future budgets
- financial implications of potential committee recommendations
The materials provided to committee members at each meeting can be found by clicking the links below. All upcoming meeting dates will be posted on the city's calendar.
- Funding strategy for roads, water, municipal buildings improvements
- Community Center/Ice Arena – should ice operations continue?
- Municipal buildings, including City Hall/Historic Fire Hall, DPW, etc.
2014 Stantec Facility Condition Assessment
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Please click on one of the categories below to see uploaded documents.