City Clerk's Office
The City Clerk's Office is responsible for:
- Conducting city, school, state, and federal elections
- Maintaining voter registration files and elections equipment
- Maintaining all public records
- Publishing public notices
- Opening all bids submitted to the City
- Issuing pet and bicycle licenses
- Issuing permits for garage sales
- Fulfilling non-Public Safety FOIA requests
Meet Your City Clerk
Phommady Annette Boucher was appointed City Clerk on May 5, 2014. For the last five years, Ms. Boucher was Berkley’s Deputy City Clerk. Before coming to Berkley, she was honorably discharged from the United States Army serving her country as an Administrative Specialist and Food Service Specialist.
Ms. Boucher has an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration from Oakland Community College. She is currently working towards fulfilling the experience component required for the Certified Municipal Clerk Certification. Her professional affiliations include the International Municipal Clerk’s Association, Michigan Association of Municipal Clerks and the Oakland County Clerk’s Association.