Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) for Infrastructure Improvements
The Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) for Infrastruture Improvements, comprised of a cross section of Berkley residents, is reflective of the community by gender, age, family, marital status and includes long time and short term residents. Tim Gaudet is the chair and Melanie Stevens is the vice chair.
The CAC committee goals are to:
- Review information regarding the city’s infrastructure needs – specifically roads and water infrastructure and municipal buildings
- Gain an understanding of the:
- challenges and the financial impacts on the city’s current and future budgets
- financial implications of potential committee recommendations
- Funding strategy for roads, water, municipal buildings improvements
- Community Center/Ice Arena – should ice operations continue?
- Municipal buildings, including City Hall/Historic Fire Hall, DPW, etc.
The materials provided to committee members at each meeting can be found by clicking the links below. All upcoming meeting dates will be posted on the city's calendar.
January 9, 2017 Meeting Materials
Kick Off Meeting Presentation
Roberts Rules of Order
MML - Headlee Override
Glossary of Budget Terms
Water InfrastructureWater Main Breaks
Water Reliability Study
RoadsPaser Rating Map
Financial ReportsRevenues & Expenditures Summary by Fund 2016-2017
Capital Improvement Program FY 2016-2017
January 23, 2017 Meeting MaterialsMeeting Presentation
Financial DocumentsCity of Berkley Assets Breakdown
Inflation Rate History
CIP Estimated Revenue Requirement
February 6, 2017 Meeting MaterialsMeeting Presentation (Including Survey Results)
Community Center Survey - Repsonses to Questions 6 & 8
Census and SEMCOG Population Data and Forecast
Quarterly Bill Components (Based on Water Consumption)
City of Berkley Water/Sewer Rates 2016-2017
February 13th Meeting MaterialsMeeting Presentation